The Greater Rochelle Economic Development Corporation (GREDCO) partners with the City of Rochelle and plays a unique and effective economic development role. Much of Rochelle’s success in attracting industrial clients and other new business is tied directly to its relationship with GREDCO.
The mission statement of the Greater Rochelle Economic Development Corporation is "To take the lead role in attracting new businesses and industries to the Rochelle Area, consistent with the strengths, stability, and quality-of-life of the area".
The GREDCO Board of Directors is made up of community-wide business leaders that actively assist the Economic Development Department in strategic planning. In addition, GREDCO is gifted with the entrepreneurial flexibility that allows the Rochelle Area to position itself quickly and quite favorably to potential business clients.
Current GREDCO Board Members
- Pat Burch, Roy’s Transfer
- Laurie Borowicz, Kishwaukee College President
- Noah Carmichael, Fehr-Graham & Associates
- Clyde Gelderloos (Secretary)
- Tom Huddleston, Huddleston McBride Drainage
- Dan Lundquist, Americold
- Richard Ohlinger, Retired (President)
- Malcolm Patterson, Union Pacific Railroad
- Jonathan Martin, Central Refrigeration
- Bruce Seldal, Holcomb State Bank (Treasurer)
- Randy Wakenight, R&D Do It Best Hardware (Vice-President)
- David Burrows, Rochelle Foods
- Mike Meyers, Sawicki
Current GREDCO Advisors
Rochelle Chamber of Commerce & Business Development
Contact the GREDCO Office: