BOARD OF FIRE AND POLICE COMMISSIONERS OF THE CITY OF ROCHELLE, ILLINOIS
EXAMINATION FOR FIREFIGHTER/PARAMEDIC
The City of Rochelle, Illinois is accepting applications for the establishment of a Full-Time Firefighter/Paramedic Eligibility List.
Applicants must meet and pass all requirements established by the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners. Participants are required to submit a valid CPAT completed within the last calendar year from the written test date, October 1st, 2016. See the website for more details including the qualifications required for testing and appointment.
Applications are available for pickup at the Rochelle Fire Station beginning Monday, September 12th at 8am and are due back by 6pm on Saturday, September 17th. Late applications will NOT be accepted.
For application and information contact:
Rochelle Fire Department
401 5th Avenue
Rochelle, IL 61068
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Qualifications to Test
- Must show proof of being a citizen of the United States of America
- Must provide a copy of birth certificate
- Must be at least 20 years of age at the time of application, 21 years at time of appointment
- Cannot have attained the age of 35 at the time of application
- Must provide copy of High School or G.E.D. graduation
- Must show proof of valid drivers license
- Must provide a copy of Social Security Card
- Must meet all requirements established by the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners
- All tests begin on time. If you are late, you will not be allowed to test.
- Successful applicants must be at least an Illinois EMT-Paramedic, an NREMT-Paramedic by time of appointment.
- Successful applicants must be at least a Firefighter II or Illinois Basic Firefighter by time of appointment.
- Must submit a valid CPAT completed within the last calendar year.